Not only do you want the very best from your employees, you also need them to perform at their very best.
When executives and their families are relocated, productivity can be lost and morale can suffer. One of the easiest ways to ensure you have happy, effective team members is to help ease the transition to their new home.
Let’s save you some money
Helping your employees relocate is not just a nice thing to do, it saves your company money as well. At NextStep Transitions, we help our corporate clients reduce transportation and relocation expenses through pre-move organization and move management services.
We help your employees sort through their belongings and identify what stays and what goes. By eliminating unnecessary items through donation, sale or disposal rather than moving, our departure services will reduce your costs significantly while greatly enhancing your employee’s relocation experience.
To prepare your employee and his or her family for relocation, we provide the following departure services:
- Meet with the employee and review individual relocation authorizations
- Assist in sorting through household and personal items to identify excess that can be eliminated rather than relocated. This is especially helpful when employees move internationally, have shipment weight and packing limitations, or will be relying on storage solutions.
- Arrange for donation, sale or disposal of excess items.
- Coordinate with moving companies, third party providers and client for a stress-free relocation, allowing your employee to get back to work more quickly and their family to ease into their new environment.
To help your employee and his or her family quickly acclimate to their new space, we offer the following arrival services:
- Unpacking, organizing and removing of packing debris. Moving companies call this “Maid Service” but we call it getting your employees up and running faster!
- Coordinating with third party providers to reconnect all home services, including utilities, phone and cable.
Making a house a home
Moving into a new area can be disorienting and stressful for both the employee and their family. The faster they are set up and comfortable in their new home the quicker they will acclimate to new surroundings and focus their attention on their new position. The old adage is true, when it comes to employee relocation — time is money.
There is no better way to ease the transition for your employees and their families than by providing NextStep Transitions departure and arrival services. Ready to get started?