[dih-sizh-uh n] ✦ [puh-ral-uh-sis]
NOUN: A state of inactivity caused by feeling totally overwhelmed.
Do you have prospective residents who:
- Are on the fence about moving into your community because they feel overwhelmed?
- Keep postponing their decision to move because they don’t know where to start?
- Don’t feel up to the physical task of moving from their home?
- Feel uncertain about how they will get settled into the community after spending so many years in their own home by themselves?
If your future residents struggle with any of these things and are plagued by decision paralysis because of it, it’s NextStep Transitions to the rescue!
We are your marketing department’s secret weapon
Bringing us on board will guide your prospective residents who are considering your community to confidently turn that “maybe” into a resounding “YES!”.
By providing no cost client consultations, we walk seniors and their families through the process of what needs to happen in order to move while avoiding unnecessary physical, emotional and financial stress.
NextStep Transitions is also perfect for your existing residents who:
- Have moved in, but never unpacked.
- Have physical disabilities or a lack of family assistance that have kept them from really getting settled.
We can also coordinate the downsizing, packing and moving services from most anywhere utilizing our network of Senior Move Managers across the country and Canada. NextStep Transitions will be on the receiving end to receive their shipment, unpack their things and completely set up their new apartment. We take care of the details so families can spend time with their loved ones.
We’ve got MOVES for you!
Do you have a lot of internal moving going on in your community? We’ll help you get residents packed up and comfortably settled in their new apartment within a day or two, allowing your Facilities Team time to quickly prepare the apartment for the next resident.
Getting started is as simple as scheduling a free consultation. There’s no time to waste! Schedule your call today.