Downsizing & Organization
It’s called many things but the process of downsizing, rightsizing, decluttering or organizing your home can be done at any time, not just when you have an imminent move pending. In fact, tackling those years of accumulations can be a liberating experience. Not only does the process help in the organization of your estate, it also simplifies future relocation efforts and makes your current home more livable, enjoyable and organized. When your house is in order, you are in control.
Whether you are downsizing to a smaller home, preparing for a move or just need more space in your current home, NextStep Transitions can help get you organized by providing:
- Sorting, careful packing and labeling of your belongings.
- Coordination of items for sale or charitable donation.
- Removal and disposal of unwanted items.
- Confidential destruction of outdated personal records.
- Accommodate special physical needs by reorganizing household furnishings.