Fun-Flexible Hours in Move Management
Part-time Opportunities for relocation specialists, residential organizers, packers and unpackers!
NextStep Transitions, a move management company, located in Seattle is looking to expand our team of relocation specialists! NextStep Transitions works with professionals, seniors, individuals and families who are moving. We assist with the physical aspects of downsizing, sorting and packing their belongings, planning and overseeing the move, unpacking and organizing their new residence. We are not a moving company. This is a part-time position with no set schedule and no guarantee of hours.
The perfect person for this job:
- Enjoys working one on one with people and coaching them through the downsizing, decluttering and moving process.
- Possesses super attention to detail and has excellent listening skills.
- Good with spatial planning and enjoys solving puzzles.
- Highly organized, neat and tidy! Enjoys making residential spaces user friendly and efficient.
- Is a licensed and insured driver with reliable transportation to get to the job site.
- Likes the flexibility of hours and does not depend on this job as their only income source
- Understands that the work can be very physical and sometimes in less than pristine conditions. Requires stamina, and the ability to bend, lift and carry 40 lbs.
- Works well alone or in a team environment during the sorting, packing and unpacking process.
- Has a computer, smart phone and email address. Can communicate via text and email, print and scan documents.
- Will represent the company in a positive and professional manner and maintains a high work ethic and positive attitude.
- Will participate in training classes and review training materials.
- Has a great sense of humor and is tolerant of all people and their lifestyles.
- Can pass both a credit and background check with flying colors. Confidentiality and security to our clients is paramount.
If interested, please reply via email with why you would be a good fit for our company and attach your resume. Most of our work is in the Seattle and King County area. No phone calls. email@example.com