Plagued by Junk Drawer Syndrome?
Have you ever finished moving and found a box marked “Miscellaneous” only to open it and find a hammer, a lamp, 6 safety pins, a few kids toys and a pair of your winter boots?
This happens to the best of us! Unfortunately, sometimes it’s not just one box…it’s almost EVERY box.
Being disorganized before you move often prolongs the process and can be expensive. You don’t want to pay to move twice as much stuff if you don’t have to!
Decluttering and getting organized doesn’t have to happen only when you’re relocating. If every drawer in your house has become a junk drawer, it can be pretty liberating to tame your stuff.
When your house is in order, you are in control
Whether you are downsizing to a smaller home, preparing for a move or just need more space in your current home, NextStep Transitions can help get you organized by providing the following services:
- Sorting assistance to help clarify what you truly need, want and have space for
- Carefully pack and label all of your belongings
- Coordinate items for sale or donation
- Remove and dispose of unwanted items
- Confidentially destruct outdated personal records
- Accommodate special physical needs by re-organizing household furnishings
Ready to start taming your things? Start by scheduling a free consultation.