NextStep Transitions works directly with the homeowner, attorney, trust officer or family members to sort, organize and liquidate any excess or remaining articles in the home. We provide numerous liquidation options in conjunction with our downsizing, organizing and relocation services.
Estate Liquidation Services
We work with specialized service providers to:
- Arrange for and oversee independent appraisals, liquidation and auction services.
- Arrange for articles to be packed and delivered to auction or consignment, creating detailed photos and written inventories.
- Ship designated articles to friends and family members.
- Dispose of remaining articles and prepare the home for closure.
- Make arrangements for minor repairs, home staging or cleaning services.
- Leave the home broom-clean and ready for your real estate agent.
If you’re not from the Seattle area and you can’t be on site to go through the home, don’t worry! NextStep Transitions will sort through and process the estate and keep you informed through detailed inventories, photographs and daily communication. We are your eyes and ears on the ground when you can’t be there. Plus, we are fully licensed, bonded and insured so you can feel confident that we’ll take care of things on your behalf.